With 44.6 kilometers of slopes, the Großglockner Resort is the largest ski area in East Tyrol. You can expect fun on the slopes at the highest level. 100% of the area is covered with snow and three snow-covered valley runs ensure snow is guaranteed until spring. Generous beginner areas in both Kals and Matrei promise fantastic conditions for experts and beginners.
If the Grossglockner is the king of the mountains, it is only logical that you feel like a king or a queen on a winter holiday in our region. The view of the Grossglockner, which seems to watch over all of this, is majestic. Large, impressive and protective.
Facts about the ski area
- 6-seater chairlift with protective hood and seat heating "Glocknerblick" in Kals
- Ski path from the Adler Lounge to Matrei
- spacious beginners' ski area in Großdorf-Kals
- Snowmaking down to the valley
- Selective slopes of all levels of difficulty right down to the front door
- Guaranteed snow thanks to a powerful snow-making system
- Ski school with ski kindergarten and children's ski lift - 3 ski schools on site
- 17 lifts with a capacity of over 23,891 people
- No waiting times
Ski school Kals
- Beginners' and children's ski area in the middle of the village on a sunny meadow
- Magic carpet only open during supervised ski school lessons
Ski school Matrei
- Children up to 6 years ride free - also at the beginner ski area and in the ski schools
- Children's ski pass up to 18 years !!!
- Right at the top station of the gondola lift: cordoned off area for children with a warming room, magic carpet and spacious grounds
- Experienced and award-winning children's ski schools for children from the age of 4
By entering your ski pass number. you will receive the altitude meter diagram of your ski day within a few seconds